- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ARTICLES & TIPS
Facts To Know About House Washing
Nowadays, when people are working full-time jobs, there isn't much time to engage in household chores. And because of that, there has been an opportunity created for service businesses within the hou […]
Top Issues That Homeowners Face With Gutters
For many homeowners, gutters are essential when heavy rains and inclement weather attack your roofing and siding integrity. They are ultimately responsible for leading any water run-off away from you […]